Our Christmas Market trail
Stockholm is a city that loves to celebrate Christmas and is the perfect setting to put you in a Christmas mood.
Cosy Christmas lights and lingering scents of mulled wine and gingerbread biscuits follow you around as you explore this winter wonderland.
Photo credit: Jeppe Wikström/mediabank.visitstockholm.com
Cosy Christmas Markets in Stockholm & Beyond
Duration: 3 night/4 day Christmas trail including:
Activities: Christmas buffet/Julbord x 1, Christmas markets x 3, Stockholm city & Sigtuna visit, archipelago boat to/from Vaxholm Kastell, Skansen open air museum, Ice Bar
Price: SEK 4,995 per person, based on two travellers
Season: November/December - Advent weekends
- Wander Gamla Stan's medieval alleys and very own Christmas market
- Visit historical Sigtuna with its colourful wooden houses, and experience its traditional Christmas market
- Enjoy a delicious Christmas dinner on board a historic boat as you cruise through the archipelago
- A chance to visit beautiful Stockholm city respected for its design and style
- Visit the unique Ice Bar, with ice taken all the way from Lapland's frozen river Torne
- Visit Skansen open-air museum and authentic Christmas market