Four corners of Sörmland
A 9-day trail including:
Cycling x 7 days, Breakfast x 8, Dinner x 3, Steamboat x 1, Train x 1, baggage transfer throughout
Price: SEK 10,395 per person, based on two travellers
– A 360 km cycle adventure through Sörmland's pristine countryside
- Island hop on suspension bridges at beautiful Stendörren nature reserve
– Enjoy splendid views from Nynäs Manor and Lake Klämmingen
– Cycle quiet country lanes to the charming seaside village of Trosa
– Visit the military battery set deep in the rock from the Cold War period
– Visit Malmköping, the site of 'The 100-year-old man who climbed out the window and disappeared'
– Wander the quaint streets of colourful and historic Mariefred
– Admire the magnificent Gripsholm castle on the shores of Lake Mälaren
– Journey across calm Lake Mälaren back to the buzz of Stockholm
– Explore Stockholm – one of the world's most beautiful capital cities!